Joyce Davis, MSN, ANP-BC, PMHNP-BC
About Joyce Davis
Joyce brings over 7 years of diverse advanced clinical practice experience. Her experience has included cardiac and bone marrow transplant critical care, oncology research, hospice, and long term care.
Joyce has had extensive training at Osman Clinic and now, since April 2020, is a providing member.
Education and Certifications
- 1983: BSN University of Evansville
Harlaxton College, Grantham England
- 1993: MSN IUPUI Adult Nurse Practitioner ANP-BC ANCC certified
- 2020: Post Masters Certificate Purdue University PMHNP-BC ANCC Certified
- Adult Nurse Practitioner ANP-BC ANCC certified
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner PMHNP-BC ANCC Certified
- Anxiety, OCD, PTSD
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Depression
- Adjustment Disorders