Susan Kersey DNP, PMHCNS, PMHNP-BC
Susan Kersey began her career as a Clinical Nurse Specialist specializing in child and adolescent psychiatric nursing in 1998 after working many years as a RN on an inpatient psychiatric unit. Susan is committed to patient-focused treatment, working with her clients in a team-based approach.
- 2019, DNP, Indiana University
- 2019, PMHNP Post Master Certificate, Indiana Wesleyan University
- 1998, MSN, Indiana University
- 1992, BSN, Indiana University
- 1988, BS majoring in Social Work, University of Indianapolis
Diagnosis and treatment of a variety of psychiatric disorders including medication management.
- Mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Trauma-related disorders
- Adjustment disorders